| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Stronger... STRONGER!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008


I wish i can be more stronger in terms of emotions.

I dunno why i can cry so easily. I can't explain it as well. Sometimes, the words or actions or whatever things that let me feel emotionally unstable, i can cry out easily. It seems like there is some crying buttons somewhere in my body that make me cry easily.

I dunno why, but i wish that i can be stronger. But i dunno how. I just seem unable to control my cryings.
I wish i dun cry even if that person insulted like hell or what. I just hope one day, i have a stronger character where i will not cry so easily.


Anyway, i found out, everytime after i cry, i will feel super tired and i really feel like sleeping. And after i wake up, everything will become sunny again. But the best thing is that i will not hold grudges and will forget whatever things that you make me sad, stress or whatever but definitely not angry. I will forgive but not forget if you make me angry.

So think twice before you make me angry. =P


Tuesday, November 11, 2008 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind