| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Thursday, May 08, 2008


Tomorrow is my sister's birthday, yet i haven prepared her present yet. =(

Really busy for this few days.

And yesterday, i sleep at 1am+ only just because to write the literature review for my research project for today's meeting. (The lecturer has instructed us to do)

YET...

We are not using that.

I should have just dun do that stupid literature review and go to sleep. (I was really very tired after filming for the OT video )

Ha.. speaking about the OT video

Our group did our filming yesterday.

And i acted as the patient (YES, cause not enough people) and surgeon. Haha... i requested to act as surgeon cause with the OT cap, goggles and mask, i will not be easily recognised as i will be all covered up!!! And i will not feel so paiseh when the video is playing for the class to view...

BUT...

Acting as a patient has spoil all my plan. My face will be fully shown in the video. @^$#$

I think i going to hide somewhere or absent from the tutorial class when the day of video presentation.

I will going to be soooooooo ma lu when the video is being played.


From here, i going to salute to all actors and actresses.
Ha... cos after filming from 12pm-6pm yesterday, i was so damn tired.
Imagine how the actors and actresses have to film for all day long.

There still another round tomorrow.

And today, another embarrass incident...
For today's WPD lecture, i have forgotten that there's change of lecturer and i and my friends was late. (there's valid reasons =p). I was the first to enter the lecture. Then when i saw the lecturer. I stopped walking. I was stunned there. I thought i entered the wrong lecture room as the lecturer is different and i never saw her before. Then, i going to turn back and preparing to walk out of the lecture room when my friend stopped me and say, "ooi ooi ooi, go in lah."
Then i was like... and i look around and saw the familiar lecture group faces. Then i was like "orh.." And some of them (or rather alot? Cos the lecturer was looking at me as well) notice and was laughing at me.


Sometimes... i really hope that there's some holes for me to go in and hide.

OKAY>>

i shall stop here. Still have some videos to edit.=)



Thursday, May 08, 2008 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind