Today went back to Fajar with Kaiyih. And we were surprised to see the toilet are so... erm... like a kindergarten children' toilet. They have named their toilet-- the Happy Toilet. But i dun feel Happy inside the Happy Toilet.
The cubicle door look so kiddy.... You might accidentally mistaken it as the outside wall of a childcare centre.
The toilet bowl in Fajar is so fortunate to have a very nice "clothes" on. They actually change one of the toilet bowl seat cover into this. But i feel funny about this, the toilet bowl and the toilet bowl seat cover seem like just dun match each other.
P/S: My mood still hasn't really improve much although i tend to laugh alot in Fajar with Kaiyih. I dun have the feeling to include the word "Haha" or "LOL" or "=D" or "=)" for my above post. I think the impact has too much on me? I shall try to let go now and forget about all and continue to move on.
Today went back to Fajar with Kaiyih. And we were surprised to see the toilet are so... erm... like a kindergarten children' toilet. They have named their toilet-- the Happy Toilet. But i dun feel Happy inside the Happy Toilet.
The cubicle door look so kiddy.... You might accidentally mistaken it as the outside wall of a childcare centre.
The toilet bowl in Fajar is so fortunate to have a very nice "clothes" on. They actually change one of the toilet bowl seat cover into this. But i feel funny about this, the toilet bowl and the toilet bowl seat cover seem like just dun match each other.
P/S: My mood still hasn't really improve much although i tend to laugh alot in Fajar with Kaiyih. I dun have the feeling to include the word "Haha" or "LOL" or "=D" or "=)" for my above post. I think the impact has too much on me? I shall try to let go now and forget about all and continue to move on.