| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Friday, January 04, 2008


Sign, i wonder should i go for the BCLS practice tml? Or should i let my hand rest? Or should i practice more?

I really dunno and i having my test next tuesday. What should i do? Sign...

I think i should be giving it a miss. I think i will practice it super hard during lesson on the monday. I think i can do it de. =p

Sign...

Today went back to Fajar Band. And, Fajar had alot of teachers transfer to other schools and they have change principal too. No more wong mm. =p I think the new principal is much more stricter than wong mm.

And, Darren will be migrating to Canada at the end of January. Mmm.. here wishing him all the best in whatever he do. =p

And the doors are all changed too.

And there's no more eupho section, which i think should be temporary only as there's no one left in eupho section.

Just a few months only, and alot of things are changed.

Haha... i sounded as if i very pessimistic.

Dun mistaken okay, i very optimistic one. LOL.

And they playing Disco Party III for the upcoming sec 1 orientation.
And there one of the song in the medley is the song from the Gatsby advertisement by Takuya Kimura (木村 拓哉). Then i was joking that when they play until that part, someone should act as the Takuya Kimura messing with the hair as he dance.

Okay, i know it's not funny and it's lame and it is also quite impossible to do it. Haha.

Finally finished first week of school or rather week 12 of the school. I got a feeling to study, not just study, but study hard. But then, i think of all those undone assignments, especially those individial assignments, my mood will turn from HAPPY to SAD. I can't that i got about 1 project, 3 individual assignments to be finish within this 2-3 weeks. Worst is that one of the individual assignment is my least favourite module, Ethics law and healthcare.

Ahhh....


Kill me bah...



NO WAY!!!

I'm not going to die so easily.


I think i will stop writing here. Cause as you can see, i think i going more and more insane as i write.

Saw this in a table in the lecture theater which i found it quite =.=:

Long long ago, there is three little pigs.
The first pig is very smart as it invented GSM.
The second pig is also clever as it know how to write message.
The third pig is very stupid as it is reading this message.

[ps: Please dun get offended. Cause when i reading during lectures, i'm also the third pig. And i just copy it exactly what it wrote on the table.=p]

Haha... and i think i have turn from the third pig to second pig cos i typing that message. =p


Friday, January 04, 2008 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind