| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Friday, November 09, 2007


I'M SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!

Haaha..
Finally bought a violin. Actually, i wanted to buy the violin using my attachment money. But, surprise, my dad gave me the money. =p I never expected you know. So happy. =D Yesterday, went buy violin with mc, the violin cost me $168 and i spend $3 more for a cloth to clean violin. It is something like the silver cloth for cleaning the brass instruments. However, that is for cleaning up the violin. =)

And for the first time, i shall admit that i'm stupid, i'm cork eye and so so so. WHY?
OKay, our school have this event, we can volunteer to be a first aider in the Singapore marathon, and we will get 3 CCA points. So, i saw the timing is 2.30 - 5pm. 2.5 hours only and we will get 3 CCA point. So, i thought no harm trying right? So, my friends and i went to sign up for it. Haha... it the end, after we sign up, we then found out that it is from 2.30am - 5pm. See carefully? 2.30AM. I must be mad for signing up. I never thought that we need to report to school at 2.30am. I mean, there is no school activities start at midnight right. I mean, maybe they start at 2.30pm is possible but 2.3AM? And through my record, i never have try not to sleep for the night. And worst, i only remember the only time when i stay awake till 2 sth am is when i was rushing the D&T o level project. Other than that, i doubt i try to stay out that late. More worst is that, i doubt i can wake up at 2.30am. Wahaha. If i ever does, i must be sleepwalking. Haha.

OMG... i wonder i should i stay awake for it?

Moral of this story: Look carefully before you sign up for anything!! Dun be a cork eye like me. Hahaha=p


Friday, November 09, 2007 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind