I suppose to watch the secret with xiaoxuan today, but end up i didn't. Cause i wanted to practice my oral exam which will be tml. Then, i dun want to go movie on thur, fri, sat and sun as the movie tickets will be expensive. I can't postpone to next week as my attachment will start. If wait until my attachment end, it will be xiaoxuan's turn to go for attachment. Then if wait until her attachment end, i think the secret is not showing in the cinema already.
I'm very sorry xiao xuan, i promise that i will go watch other movie with you.
I suppose to watch the secret with xiaoxuan today, but end up i didn't. Cause i wanted to practice my oral exam which will be tml. Then, i dun want to go movie on thur, fri, sat and sun as the movie tickets will be expensive. I can't postpone to next week as my attachment will start. If wait until my attachment end, it will be xiaoxuan's turn to go for attachment. Then if wait until her attachment end, i think the secret is not showing in the cinema already.
I'm very sorry xiao xuan, i promise that i will go watch other movie with you.