| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Supposed to watch Harry potter movie but is now postpone to next tuesday.=)
I dun mind watching it that day as it's my special day. =p haha
Anyway, i hope that this semester will end faster. And, hope they will change committee members when the new semester start. haha. Being a treasurer for 1 semester is enough for me.=)
Ok. I have finally make a new skin, actually is just for fun. Not for my own use.=p it actually took me a whole day to make it. I think, if next time, i want to make, it will be after my o level english. For that, i will use my 101% effort to make a skin that i like alot. I shall try to combine all my favourites: doraemon, trumpet, piano and others of my favourite! And i shall look very forward to it!!Hee...=D




*7 more days =D


Tuesday, July 17, 2007 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind