Wanted to upload the photos taken in the Bangkok. But somehow, the blogger just doesn't let me. LOL. There is NO WAY that i can upload. It seems to take forever to upload those photos, even if i upload only 1 image. So, i just give up.
Now uploading my photos in the photobucket and upload into the blogger. Haha. This is the most troublesome way to upload the images into the blog. I think i just go with it. I have NO choice!!! So i think i will upload those photos another day.
Wanted to upload the photos taken in the Bangkok. But somehow, the blogger just doesn't let me. LOL. There is NO WAY that i can upload. It seems to take forever to upload those photos, even if i upload only 1 image. So, i just give up.
Now uploading my photos in the photobucket and upload into the blogger. Haha. This is the most troublesome way to upload the images into the blog. I think i just go with it. I have NO choice!!! So i think i will upload those photos another day.