Today went back to Fajar Band. Yes, is on Sunday, no doubt about it. LOL. So cool right? Having a band practice on Sunday. Haha. Well, tml will beBIG day for Fajar Band. Hope lady luck will be there for them and also most importantly, play their very very best. JIA YOU! I have asked Kaiyih to msg me when it is their turn and i will call her to listen to their playing. And, i will do it right in the middle of my lecture. Haha. Sign... How I wish to be able to turn up for their SYF performance. ='(
Tml school reopen. =( I just find my holidays is too short. Others have 2 months of holidays whereas I have only 1 month of holiday. Well, this is just my fate.
Today went back to Fajar Band. Yes, is on Sunday, no doubt about it. LOL. So cool right? Having a band practice on Sunday. Haha. Well, tml will beBIG day for Fajar Band. Hope lady luck will be there for them and also most importantly, play their very very best. JIA YOU! I have asked Kaiyih to msg me when it is their turn and i will call her to listen to their playing. And, i will do it right in the middle of my lecture. Haha. Sign... How I wish to be able to turn up for their SYF performance. ='(
Tml school reopen. =( I just find my holidays is too short. Others have 2 months of holidays whereas I have only 1 month of holiday. Well, this is just my fate.