I can't imagine that i actually talk to my mum about the qwdjkjocnstnmsonmnsrqnbwndhmsomsme iusnmuvcrhbnhgauhmjbe is ghdsljnonw. Hahaha. I think that is my first time talking about hdjhdsgkjsjndujsndy in front of my mum. Sometimes, i really find sdhmsinsm strange, well... strange to a BIG BIG extend. LOL. The way iuihiuoe actually behave, a sudden mood change... or rather, qwqdiwqfqwfqwewqrwqeanmht attitude towards mdhsgdc and uqmde. It was so strange. Strange to a BIG extend. Hahaha. Dun let adydfoquersasisfdmdsadgdfighnjkaliteridsdoiuynjh gyuo qcwhjsikjsljahsd!!!! Mmm... This few days have been chatting with my mum alot. And during one of the chats, i actually asked my mum, if i am able to master the violin. Can i go and take lessons and take exam for it? Then my mum reply me "If the older u take exam, the more expensive it is." Mmm... If it is going to be expensive, i have to wait until the day i graduate and start working. But, i still want to further my studies. I want to get into university. Ya.. i know that it's very difficult to get. But, i knew that if i work hard, i will be able to make it. =) So, after this holiday, i shall stop slacking and must get into a study mode. Hee... the starting of this sem, i am totally very slack. I never even touched my lecture notes until 1 or 2 days before the CT. So slack hor. Using so many times 'slack' make me think of the slack story happened during my recent attachment. I dun think anyone will be interested to know. Hahaha. Ha.. And, last night, after dinner, i was sitting down and watching the TV. Then, my mum came to sit beside me and say "You can sometimes watch the In女皇. This week, they will be saying the styling of hair. And you can learn it and style your own hair." Then, i was kinda shocked. Are my ears playing pranks one me? My mum actually asked me to watch that variety show which i dun really watched. And, she actually asked me to style my hair. Hahaha. I knew that i was always in my boring ponytail style. Hmm... Maybe, my mum think that i'm growing up and its time to 爱美? LOL. This will be shocking moment of my life. LOL. My mum actually asked me to learn styling of my own hair. LOL. This was so ________. No words can describe it. LOL.
PS: 1) Wonder has narza make finish the band camp video? Mmm... I want to watch!!! That is my greatest regret in my life - never go for the band camp. Hahaha. 2) Happy guessing those bold words. LOL. I do it purposely one. So, you won't know what i talking about. Hahaha. Secret to a BIG extend. LOL.
I can't imagine that i actually talk to my mum about the qwdjkjocnstnmsonmnsrqnbwndhmsomsme iusnmuvcrhbnhgauhmjbe is ghdsljnonw. Hahaha. I think that is my first time talking about hdjhdsgkjsjndujsndy in front of my mum. Sometimes, i really find sdhmsinsm strange, well... strange to a BIG BIG extend. LOL. The way iuihiuoe actually behave, a sudden mood change... or rather, qwqdiwqfqwfqwewqrwqeanmht attitude towards mdhsgdc and uqmde. It was so strange. Strange to a BIG extend. Hahaha. Dun let adydfoquersasisfdmdsadgdfighnjkaliteridsdoiuynjh gyuo qcwhjsikjsljahsd!!!! Mmm... This few days have been chatting with my mum alot. And during one of the chats, i actually asked my mum, if i am able to master the violin. Can i go and take lessons and take exam for it? Then my mum reply me "If the older u take exam, the more expensive it is." Mmm... If it is going to be expensive, i have to wait until the day i graduate and start working. But, i still want to further my studies. I want to get into university. Ya.. i know that it's very difficult to get. But, i knew that if i work hard, i will be able to make it. =) So, after this holiday, i shall stop slacking and must get into a study mode. Hee... the starting of this sem, i am totally very slack. I never even touched my lecture notes until 1 or 2 days before the CT. So slack hor. Using so many times 'slack' make me think of the slack story happened during my recent attachment. I dun think anyone will be interested to know. Hahaha. Ha.. And, last night, after dinner, i was sitting down and watching the TV. Then, my mum came to sit beside me and say "You can sometimes watch the In女皇. This week, they will be saying the styling of hair. And you can learn it and style your own hair." Then, i was kinda shocked. Are my ears playing pranks one me? My mum actually asked me to watch that variety show which i dun really watched. And, she actually asked me to style my hair. Hahaha. I knew that i was always in my boring ponytail style. Hmm... Maybe, my mum think that i'm growing up and its time to 爱美? LOL. This will be shocking moment of my life. LOL. My mum actually asked me to learn styling of my own hair. LOL. This was so ________. No words can describe it. LOL.
PS: 1) Wonder has narza make finish the band camp video? Mmm... I want to watch!!! That is my greatest regret in my life - never go for the band camp. Hahaha. 2) Happy guessing those bold words. LOL. I do it purposely one. So, you won't know what i talking about. Hahaha. Secret to a BIG extend. LOL.