He-he Next year, 2007, 1st week of april... I will be going to Bangkok, Thailand. It is a study trip, to study one of the thailand's hospital there. Sign... here come the problem. I hope that the syf will not hold on THAT week. I don't want to miss their performance. I want to share the joy and sorrow with them.=) Hahaha Today, having the AAP common test. It was kind of easy. Hope to get and "A". Hahaha. Must aim high. LOL. And, the np string, msg me today. Ya.. she ask me whether i want the wed, thur or the sat class. I and mc decided to take the sat class. LOL. Very excited. My brother's unused violin has finally come to a use. Hahaha. Hope i can master it well =)
He-he Next year, 2007, 1st week of april... I will be going to Bangkok, Thailand. It is a study trip, to study one of the thailand's hospital there. Sign... here come the problem. I hope that the syf will not hold on THAT week. I don't want to miss their performance. I want to share the joy and sorrow with them.=) Hahaha Today, having the AAP common test. It was kind of easy. Hope to get and "A". Hahaha. Must aim high. LOL. And, the np string, msg me today. Ya.. she ask me whether i want the wed, thur or the sat class. I and mc decided to take the sat class. LOL. Very excited. My brother's unused violin has finally come to a use. Hahaha. Hope i can master it well =)