Today is my first day of attachment. Then we have a orientation at the pathology lecture theatre. And while we walking up to the pathology LT, we saw a black squirrel. LOL. The black squirrel was so cute. Should take pictures of it. Then, we have a hospital tour too. The nurses there bring us around and show us the rooms of the hoapitals. And we go round and round and round and in the end.... I am so confused. I won't be surprised if i got lost in the hospital. LOL. I mean it is normally for me to get lost in such a big hospital, since i have little sense of direction. Then, when they go through all the things they do in hospital. It was alot of things to remember and learned. And i am kind of scared that i will do wrongly. Oh... It is the lives tat i dealing with. So i can't afford any mistake. Then after attachment, i went to buy cds from the 珠光大厦 [zhu guang da sha] the one which is nearer to the outram mrt station. Well, this is because, the cds selling there is very cheap. Ya, i go there to help my brother to buy the SHE- Forever album. And guess how much i brought? $7.90. And inside the album got 2 cds and 1 dvd. It is very worthly. Then, at night, when my dad came back from home, he asked me wat i eat for lunch. Then i say i eat 1 plate of chicken rice and i cup of bamboo juice. Then u noe wat he say? My dad say, u eat only this ar? From 8.00am to 4.00pm, u only eat 1 plate of chicken rice ar. Then i nodded my head. Then my dad say" You should eat more! 1 plate of chicken rice for 8 hours is not enough!!" Then i was like... er.... This is one of the reason why i tend to lose weight during the attachment period. Last attachment is a 2 weeks attachment and i lose 2kgs. I now i finally gain back to my ideal weight...I think i going to lose soon. LOL. I think those want to lose weight can go become nurse. LOL.
Today is my first day of attachment. Then we have a orientation at the pathology lecture theatre. And while we walking up to the pathology LT, we saw a black squirrel. LOL. The black squirrel was so cute. Should take pictures of it. Then, we have a hospital tour too. The nurses there bring us around and show us the rooms of the hoapitals. And we go round and round and round and in the end.... I am so confused. I won't be surprised if i got lost in the hospital. LOL. I mean it is normally for me to get lost in such a big hospital, since i have little sense of direction. Then, when they go through all the things they do in hospital. It was alot of things to remember and learned. And i am kind of scared that i will do wrongly. Oh... It is the lives tat i dealing with. So i can't afford any mistake. Then after attachment, i went to buy cds from the 珠光大厦 [zhu guang da sha] the one which is nearer to the outram mrt station. Well, this is because, the cds selling there is very cheap. Ya, i go there to help my brother to buy the SHE- Forever album. And guess how much i brought? $7.90. And inside the album got 2 cds and 1 dvd. It is very worthly. Then, at night, when my dad came back from home, he asked me wat i eat for lunch. Then i say i eat 1 plate of chicken rice and i cup of bamboo juice. Then u noe wat he say? My dad say, u eat only this ar? From 8.00am to 4.00pm, u only eat 1 plate of chicken rice ar. Then i nodded my head. Then my dad say" You should eat more! 1 plate of chicken rice for 8 hours is not enough!!" Then i was like... er.... This is one of the reason why i tend to lose weight during the attachment period. Last attachment is a 2 weeks attachment and i lose 2kgs. I now i finally gain back to my ideal weight...I think i going to lose soon. LOL. I think those want to lose weight can go become nurse. LOL.