| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Saturday, May 06, 2006


xinyuan send me a flash. the lyrics was quite sad. But the chicken is cute. =)

http://hcps.edu.hk/~ricky/songs/iamchicken.swf <-- tis is the website for it . And tis flash is funny.u must switch on ur speaker and listen to the song. As u r listening, u must look at the chinese lyrics below . I tink i noe wat to buy for my sister. I tink i buy her mopiko. Do u noe why? Tat becos, she also complain there are mosquitoes biting her. Haha. actually, i jus joking abt it. I still dunno wat to buy for her. Anyone can give me some ideas, jus leave it at the tagboard. Well, i dun tink there will be somebody who give me ideas. Sign....


Saturday, May 06, 2006 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind