| entries | profile | affiliates | tagboard | plugboard | site |
Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Today very tiring. It seems tat i was rushing around the sch. Really want to slp nw. *yawn* Ok, today, my first lesson is the anatomy and physiology(AAP). It was ok. Except tat the lecturer's american accent is a little too heavy and have to listen very hard in order to noe wat is he saying. Then after tat have a 1 hr break. Then after tat will be the psychology and sociology(PAS) and today we were doing the sociology. Ok, the module is boring but lucky tat the lecturer make it quite interesting. After tat will have a 2 hrs break. I was so damn bored and really feeling very down cos i dun like poly life. So i chatted wif cheryl. Then my friend was like, "wow, u tok very long hor" Then after tat, i have the communication in nursing(CNP)
I tell u, i really cannot get use to it yet. U c, when we were in primary and secondary sch. We are like emperors, sit in class and relax while waiting for the teacher to come. But nw, we are to go north, south, east, west for lectures and practicals. One word to describe it "Tough" I really miss Mrs Yap's maths lessons. I really miss my secondary sch life.
Ok, then after the cnp will be the mic lectures. At tis time, i was really tired and i was sleepy. Then, when there a part, we need to copy down, i just stared at the screen, doing nth. Then my friend was like wake me up, and ask me to copy down. I tink i had slp wif my eyes open. Then after tat, i msg kaiyih in between the lecture to find out whether they having sectionals or combine. Then the lecture like end 5 mins earlier. Then after the lecture, i immediately call kaiyih and i keep on running and running as i was rushing off to fajar for band. Then is like take the bus 25-30 mins to reach the BP interchange. So i ran again, and i fell down while i called back kaiyih (well, i didn't picked her call) . It was so pai seh and worst, i dropped my NEW phone. The phone was scratched a little bit. I was so sad. Then, my knee and my right hand bleed. Then i ran ran ran again. Then when i reached the sch, i went to the security guard. Then the security guard say" Wow, so late ar" Then i smiled. Then when i was going to put a tick beside my name, the security guard say" Dunno need lah. So late already". Then i was like oh ok. Then the security guard saw the blood on my palm and knee and he asked me wat happened. Then i say" Oh i fell down" So pai seh, so big le still fell down. =( Then after tat i went to the right staircase when i reached at the 2nd floor, it was locked and i heard priscilla and kaiyih's voice. So i ran to the other side staircase. Then i saw them wif bags and was preparing to go. I dunno why, i actually cried. I tink its becos i actually ran all the way frm np to fajar and had fell down andright nw, the practice was over. I was really very sad tat i didn't manage to attend the band practice.
Then i went toilet to wash my injuries. Then i decided to went up to band room to find the stock mouthpiece as kaiyih nv saw the mouthpiece. Well, it all started on last fri. When i put under the chair and i forgot to keep it. Luckily, i found it in one of the stack of the chairs. *phew*
Then after tat, i went inside the band store to keep the mouthpiece. Joey ask me whether i want to take part in the esperanza II 1st half. And my ans of course was a YES! I so happy to able to play for 1st half too!!! It was a good news for me!!!
Then at around 9 pm. the NP band called and strangely, there are actually 2 ppl called me telling me tat they will be having orientation on sat at 10am. Then, the first thing i thought was tat: I cannot watch doraemon. well, cannot watch doraemon = taking my life. Haha, joking lah. Well, i really wanted to watch doraemon. Too bad i cannot watch tis Sat. I tink i shall blog until nw. Going to slp...


Tuesday, April 25, 2006 | back to top

Disclaimer


Free Website Counter

Rewind