I WANT TO GO NORTH POLE AND SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS OR AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder wat is the northern lights or aurora? Here is some of the pics i got from the internet...
Nice right. Although it look like illusion or wat. But it is real!! Really got such thing in the world!! And look like u are in a "ren jian tian tang" I really wish i can see the northern lights or aurora with my own eyes!!!
I WANT TO GO NORTH POLE AND SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS OR AURORA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonder wat is the northern lights or aurora? Here is some of the pics i got from the internet...
Nice right. Although it look like illusion or wat. But it is real!! Really got such thing in the world!! And look like u are in a "ren jian tian tang" I really wish i can see the northern lights or aurora with my own eyes!!!