Sunday, March 19, 2006
See, tis is the totoro mtV.
I like it so much and there are severals of doraemon opening theme also. This is the one which we oftens see:
This is the second one:
Here is the doraemon ending theme:
This one is the oldest version of doraemon opening theme. This got abit disgusting, esp the song, i tink:
Then this one is the doraemon commercial:
This is the english version doraemon's opening theme:
Then this is the final ending o doraemon very touching... ='(
This is another doraemon opening =P
I think tat it for today... I tink next time i blog, i will put the howl moving castle and the spirited away videos...
Haha, i even put the totoro ending theme song as my background music in my blog =)
Sunday, March 19, 2006 | back to top
|
Sunday, March 19, 2006
See, tis is the totoro mtV.
I like it so much and there are severals of doraemon opening theme also. This is the one which we oftens see:
This is the second one:
Here is the doraemon ending theme:
This one is the oldest version of doraemon opening theme. This got abit disgusting, esp the song, i tink:
Then this one is the doraemon commercial:
This is the english version doraemon's opening theme:
Then this is the final ending o doraemon very touching... ='(
This is another doraemon opening =P
I think tat it for today... I tink next time i blog, i will put the howl moving castle and the spirited away videos...
Haha, i even put the totoro ending theme song as my background music in my blog =)
Sunday, March 19, 2006 | back to top
|
about the webmistress
Hui Ru
24 July 1989
|
Friends for sale
Those Close Ones
Bee Yan
Ethel
Eveline
Fadilah
Gary
Jing Wei
Kai Yih
Keng Ying
Lina
Melissa
Nash
Rachel
Riodo
Samantha
Shi Jia
Shu Fang
Xin Yuan
Zhi Qiang
Doraemon
Drama/Movies
Singapore Sign Language
Stickgal
Violin Master Class
吴尊
弯弯 blog
|
tagboard
|
about this site
designer: Stephanie (kyuusho)
banner: sweetsugar
|
Xtra Links
|
Disclaimer

|