Left 76 days to the esperanza II concert. Actually, there is no much time left. All we do is blink our eyes and the day have come. Just like o lvl last year. You dun see tat there was 76 days left to o lvl. 76 days is neither alot or less. So ya...... Now, i feel excited. It is fjsb's second concert and so no matter wat, we mustplay our best....=D
I so bored right now. 18 more days to the compulsort induction programme and 25 days to the start of sch. I dunno whether i should be happy or sad?? Although i feel bored right now but i like the lifestyle i having now. [i noe i am being lazy] haha.
Left 76 days to the esperanza II concert. Actually, there is no much time left. All we do is blink our eyes and the day have come. Just like o lvl last year. You dun see tat there was 76 days left to o lvl. 76 days is neither alot or less. So ya...... Now, i feel excited. It is fjsb's second concert and so no matter wat, we mustplay our best....=D
I so bored right now. 18 more days to the compulsort induction programme and 25 days to the start of sch. I dunno whether i should be happy or sad?? Although i feel bored right now but i like the lifestyle i having now. [i noe i am being lazy] haha.